Johnson Metasys question
hvacmanager
2004-01-05 00:06:28 UTC
I did a call today on a vacant office building.The tenant moved out a few
months ago.They have a Johnson system installed but we could not log on.We
have no idea what the password to get in is.We tried the ones we use in
other buildings but no luck. Anyone know how we can get in.

Thanks
Gene
Dr. Hardcrab
2004-01-05 02:04:27 UTC
Post by hvacmanager
I did a call today on a vacant office building.The tenant moved out a few
months ago.They have a Johnson system installed but we could not log on.We
have no idea what the password to get in is.We tried the ones we use in
other buildings but no luck. Anyone know how we can get in.
I know how to get into mine and DAMN glad nobody else can.

Looks like you may have to call/pay Johnson Controls for a "service"
call.....
y***@gci.net
2005-01-24 01:22:01 UTC
IF you are referring to Metasys PMI system, there is a default
password file called " PASSWD10.DOB" in the Metasys folder. If you
backup your project directory and Metasys directory, you can insert
the file above, prep-for your project, reboot and start from scratch
with the "Metasys" password.

pingmygage

call.....
JB Books
2004-01-05 23:05:13 UTC
Post by hvacmanager
I did a call today on a vacant office building.The tenant moved out a few
months ago.They have a Johnson system installed but we could not log on.We
have no idea what the password to get in is.We tried the ones we use in
other buildings but no luck. Anyone know how we can get in.
Thanks
Gene
the stock password is metasys if someone hasnt changed it.

jb books